Welcome to my homepage

Assalamualaikum and welcome everyone!

For your info this E-portfolio is created for ICT subject and I hope that it will give some kind of information and can guide you in study. So enjoy yourself by reading my blog. Much appreciate. Thank you.. :)

“Excellent is the result of the attitudes to always do their best”

Friday 21 October 2011

My teaching philosophy


     To be a science teacher, I must know about the pedagogy that should be use in teaching and learning. We know that, each of the students has different level of development in physical and mental, so that as a teacher I must find the best way to teach them by using different pedagogy. By that way, students can get something and learn during my lesson. 

      Furthermore, to be a teacher it is not easy like what other people say. I must be a good person and patient in handling  my student and give my best in helping them in studying and join with them during carry out the activities. My students should be encouraged to explore every opportunity to utilise the authentic resources around their environment. In order to achieve this, I would vary my teaching styles while at the same time encouraging critical thinking skills among my students. 

    My students are my main priority and I am aware that each of them has different level of proficiency in English language. I believe that by creating a student-centred learning, my students will be able to take charge of their own learning with little assistance from the teacher. This will inculcate a sense of responsibility in them in terms of achieving their learning goal. As a teacher, one of my roles would be to coach and facilitate them throughout the learning process by providing information and giving useful guidelines in order for them to achieve their learning target.

    In my personal point of view, a teacher should dare to be different. I think that learning should not only be limited within the four walls. I will try to make my lessons more relevant and appropriate to my students so that they can relate whatever they learn in the classroom with the ‘real’ environment outside of the academic setting. At the end of the day, my students should be able to have self-confidence, good interpersonal skills and excellent knowledge once they have mastered the crucial skills to survive out there. I hope that I can be a good role model for my student. 



No comments:

Post a Comment